The first Subway sandwich shop was opened in 1965 with the goal of providing fresh, high quality, made-to-order sandwiches. This guide will show you the steps to follow to complete the Subway survey at www.tellsubway.com. It will also list the requirements, rewards, and resources you can use if you have issues with the Subway customer survey.
Subway Survey Prizes
Subway understands that unhappy customers can ruin a reputation. They want you to be satisfied, so that you will come back to the store. They welcome your honest feedback about your eating experience, and they use your information to improve their products and services.
To encourage customers to participate in the survey, they offer a Subway coupon for a free Subway cookie for completing the survey. The Subway coupon can be redeemed at any Subway location. Just keep the receipt and present it to your Subway cashier.
Subway Survey Rules at www.tellsubway.com
There are only a few requirements that you must meet to participate in the Subway customer survey and earn your free Subway cookie.
- You need internet access.
- You need a valid Subway receipt.
- You need a basic understanding of English.
- You need to complete the survey within 30 days of your restaurant visit.
- You can complete only one survey per receipt, and enter only once in 24 hours.
Subway Survey Steps
- Visit www.tellsubway.com.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt, and click “submit.”
- Enter the date and time from your receipt into the appropriate space on the Subway customer survey form.
- Mention whether you paid cash or with a credit card, then click “continue.”
- Answer the survey questions to rate your experience.
- Enter your email address to get a special Subway code for a free cookie.
- Access the email from Subway to obtain your unique code.
- Write that code on your receipt, and bring it with you on your next visit to get your free cookie.
Subway Survey Help
You can find all the information you need to access the Subway customer satisfaction survey on your receipt, and on www.tellsubway.com. If you cannot access the www.tellsubway.com survey, be sure to check that you entered the restaurant number correctly. Allow your email address to accept the email from customer experience @ tellsubway.com.
If you still have issues with the Subway customer survey, use the information below to get in touch with the company.
Recommended Survey Guide: Arby’s Guest Experience Survey