The first Subway sandwich shop was opened in 1965 with the goal of providing fresh, high quality, made-to-order sandwiches. This guide will show you the steps to follow to complete the Subway survey at www.tellsubway.com. It will also list the requirements, rewards, and resources you can use if you have issues with the Subway customer survey.
Subway Survey Prizes
Subway understands that unhappy customers can ruin a reputation. They want you to be satisfied, so that you will come back to the store. They welcome your honest feedback about your eating experience, and they use your information to improve their products and services.
To encourage customers to participate in the Subway online survey, they offer a Subway coupon for a free Subway cookie for completing the survey. The Subway coupon can be redeemed at any Subway location. Just keep the receipt and present it to your Subway cashier.
Upon completing the Subway customer survey, you get a code that you have to write down on your receipt. With that receipt in hand, visit your local Subway once you’ve completed the survey. A Subway cashier will give you your free Subway cookie for taking their survey.
You cannot exchange the Subway coupon for other Subway products or for cash. You can only use it to redeem your free Subway cookie, which is the classic Subway cookie you can add to any meal at Subway.
Subway Survey Rules
There are only a few requirements that you must meet to participate in the Subway free cookie survey. Here they are:
- You need internet access.
- You need a basic understanding of English.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older.
- You need a valid Subway receipt, with the store number printed on it.
- You need to complete the survey within 30 days of your restaurant visit.
- You can complete only one survey per receipt, and enter only once in 24 hours.
It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the Subway online survey.
Subway Survey Steps at www.tellsubway.com
- Visit www.tellsubway.com.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt, and click “submit.”
- Enter the date and time from your receipt into the appropriate space on the Subway customer survey form.
- Click “continue.”
- Answer the survey questions to rate your experience. Questions include your satisfaction rate when visiting Subway, the food quality, Subway employee friendliness, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
- You also have the option to write your own comments, which you can use to talk about any issues or positive experience you’ve had at Subway.
- Enter your email address at the end of the survey to get a special Subway coupon code for a free Subway cookie.
- Access the email from Subway to obtain your unique code.
- Write that code on your Subway receipt, and bring it with you on your next visit to get your free Subway cookie.
Note: You can also find a Subway customer survey at subwaylistens.com. To take that survey, you need a valid Subway receipt. You only have 5 days from your visit to take it. To begin the subwaylistens.com survey, enter your email address, confirm it, input your first and last name, and click “Begin Survey.”
Subway Survey Help
You can find all the information you need to access the Subway customer satisfaction survey on your receipt, and on www.tellsubway.com. If you cannot access the www.tellsubway.com survey, be sure to check that you entered the restaurant number correctly. Allow your email address to accept the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still have issues with the Subway customer survey at tellsubway.com, use the information below to get in touch with the company.
Recommended Survey Guide: Arby’s Guest Experience Survey