McDonald’s welcomes your feedback, and offers a customer satisfaction survey to ask for your suggestions. Below, you will learn the steps required to provide your feedback at www.mcdvoice.com, the requirements and rewards for participating in the McDonald’s survey, and the help available if you have problems completing the www.mcdvoice.com customer survey.
McDonald’s Survey Prizes
Since your opinions are so important to McDonald’s, they offer you rewards simply for sharing your customer feedback. Once you complete the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey at www.mcdvoice.com, you receive a McDonald’s coupon code that you can use to redeem free McDonald’s products. The products vary according to your receipt and the time when you take the survey.
You cannot exchange the McDonald’s coupon for cash. This coupon can only be used to get a free item from McDonald’s. In order to redeem your prize, you need to write down the McDonald’s coupon code you get at the end of the www.mcdvoice.com survey on your receipt. Then, present the receipt to a McDonald’s cashier on your next visit.
Since the free McDonald’s item you get varies, you might be getting a free McDonald’s coffee, free McDonald’s sandwich, or an offer like the Buy One Get One Free Egg McMuffin / Free Quarter Pounder. Typically, you can find the reward you will get after completing the survey on your McDonald’s receipt.
McDonald’s Survey Rules
There are a few requirements that you must meet in order to be eligible to complete the www.mcdvoice.com survey.
- You must be at least 15 years old.
- You must be a resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You need to have a store receipt (with or without a survey invitation code).
- You need to complete the survey and return to the restaurant with your McDonald’s coupon code written down on your receipt within 30 days of your original visit.
- You may only use one coupon per visit.
- Employees of McDonald’s or anyone affiliated with the company in any way are not eligible for the McDonald’s survey.
McDonald’s Survey Steps at www.mcdvoice.com
Here are the steps you need to take to complete the McDonald’s customer survey:
- Go to the McDonald’s survey page at www.mcdvoice.com.**
- English is the default language. To select Spanish, click on the “Espanol” link at the top of the survey page.
- Enter the 26-digit survey code found on your store receipt.
- Click Start.
- Answer questions about the taste and quality of your food, and the level of customer service.
- Once you complete the www.mcdvoice.com survey, you’ll receive a validation code.
- Write the validation code on your McDonald’s receipt, and turn it in on your next visit for a free McDonald’s product.
**You may take the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey even if your receipt does not have an invitation code. Just click the do not have a code link at the bottom of the survey page. Then, follow the receipt illustration and enter the Store #, KS #, Date and Time of Visit, Order #, and Amount Spent.
McDonald’s Survey Help
If you have trouble locating the survey code on your receipt, there is an illustration of one on the www.mcdvoice.com survey page. If you cannot enter any information into the form, turn on the “Accessibility Friendly Version” by clicking that link on the survey page.
McDonald’s gives you a variety of ways to contact them if you have issues with the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey at www.mcdvoice.com.
By Phone – 1-800-244-6227 – 7 days a week, from 7 AM to 7 PM, CST
By Mail – McDonald’s Corporation, 2111 McDonald’s Drive, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Online – Official Website, Contact Us page
Via Social Media – Facebook, Twitter
McDonald’s Restaurant Locator
Recommended Survey Guide: KFC Customer Satisfaction Survey