Maurices is a clothing chain that is eager to find out what you think about the products you purchased there and the service you received. You can share your feedback by completing the Maurices survey at www.tellmaurices.com. This article will list the steps to follow, the prizes you can win, and the various ways to contact Maurices if you have problems completing the Maurices customer satisfaction survey.
Maurices Survey Prizes
The first thing you need to know is that your survey comments go directly to the manager of the store in which you shopped. This guarantees that your customer feedback will lead to the improvements that you need.
In addition to a more positive shopping experience, upon completing the Maurices survey, you are entered into the Maurices sweepstakes, where you get 10 chances to win a $1,000 daily cash prize, or one of three weekly prizes valued at $1,500.
Both the daily prizes and the weekly prizes are awarded in cash, but they have a different value. The weekly prizes are not available for everybody, but only for mail-in and web entries. However, both are awarded to the Maurices survey winners in the currency of their home country. People living in Honduras or the Republic of Korea will get their prize in US dollars.
These prizes are non-transferable. You, as a winner, are responsible for the taxes. Regardless of whether you won a Maurices daily prize or Maurices weekly prize, you will get your money (As a cheque or money order) in 60 days from the date of the draw.
Maurices Sweepstakes Rules
There are a few requirements you need to meet to qualify for the Maurices survey and the subsequent Maurices sweepstakes.
- Be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico. You may also live in Germany, Denmark, Honduras, the Republic of Korea, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Ireland.
- Be of legal age in your country of residence.
- Not be an employee, a family member of an employee, or an affiliate of Maurices.
- Have a reliable internet connection.
- Have a recent Maurices receipt with a Maurices coupon survey number on it.
- Provide personal data to be entered into the Maurices sweepstakes.
For a complete set of rules, visit the rules and winners page. Keep in mind that, since you can win two separate kinds of prizes, the official rules vary as well. You can find the Official Rules for the daily sweepstakes and the Official Rules for the weekly sweepstakes on the rules and winners page.
Maurices Survey Steps at www.tellmaurices.com
Since you will be entering information from your store receipt, you will need to have that receipt nearby before you begin the Maurices survey. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Maurices survey homepage at www.tellmaurices.com.
- From your receipt, enter the store and transaction number into the appropriate spaces.
- Enter the register number, and date and time of your visit into the appropriate spaces.
- Enter the last 3 digits of the Maurices coupon survey number from the bottom of the receipt.
- Click on “Next”.
- Answer questions regarding your shopping experience at Maurices.
- Provide personal data including your name, phone number, and email address in order to be entered into the Maurices sweepstakes.
Maurices Survey Help
If you need help finding the correct information to complete the Maurices customer satisfaction survey, you can view the illustration of a receipt on the Maurices survey page. You can also click on “Need Help?” in the menu bar at the top of the Maurices homepage.
If you have any questions regarding the Maurices survey, use the contact information below.
Online – Maurices Official Website, Email Form, and Contact Us page
By Phone – Maurices Customer Service at 1-866-977-1542 – Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 10 PM, or Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM
Via Social Media – Maurices blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, or Instagram.
Maurices Store Locator
Recommended Survey Guide: Old Navy Customer Feedback Survey