Since Old Navy is one of the largest family clothing retailers in the United States, it is important for them to stay connected to their customers. The Old Navy survey allows shoppers to share opinions on the product line, the customer service, and the store environment.
The customer satisfaction survey located at www.feedback4oldnavy.com is Old Navy’s way to collect customer feedback. Customers can participate whether they visited a store or shopped online. This article lists the instructions for accessing and completing the Old Navy customer feedback survey.
Old Navy Survey Prizes
Old Navy is anxious for customer feedback, and they guarantee that your comments and suggestions will be used to upgrade products and services. The reward for providing information to the company is that you become a part of their improvement process. This ensures that all of your future visits will be increasingly better.
In addition, Old Navy offers a 10% future shopping discount to anyone who completes the Old Navy survey. The discount is available both in-store and online. They hope that this encourages customers to buy from them at some point in the future. In order to get the reward, you’ll have to write down an Old Navy code on your receipt, and show the receipt to the cashier, or use it when you order online.
Old Navy Survey Rules at www.feedback4oldnavy.com
Here is what you need to do to be eligible to take the Old Navy guest satisfaction survey:
- Answer all the questions in the survey.
- Make either an in-store or online purchase.
- Have your store number available to enter onto the appropriate survey page.
Old Navy Survey Steps
The survey used to be operated by Survey4On, but that is no longer active. So, instead of the survey4on.com Old Navy survey, you’ll be taking the www.feedback4oldnavy.com survey.
First, you will need to check your receipt to determine whether or not it contains a survey invitation code. The survey takes about five minutes to complete. If you decide to participate, just follow the steps listed below to complete the Old Navy survey and claim your reward.
- Go to the survey homepage at www.feedback4oldnavy.com.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey (English, French, or Spanish), and the country where you shopped at Old Navy.
- Enter the date of purchase, time of purchase, store number, transaction number, register number, and your age, then verify that you are not a robot.
- Click Submit, then follow the instructions to rate your overall shopping experience.
- After you answer all the questions, note your discount validation code. Write this code on your Old Navy receipt, and bring it with you on your next shopping trip to receive your discount, or use it when you shop online.
Old Navy Survey Help
The only piece of information you will need to take the survey is the store number printed on your receipt. If you have trouble finding this, refer to the sample receipt printed on the first survey screen. If you have issues regarding the completion of the survey, you can contact Old Navy Customer Service online.
Also, remember that the survey4on.com Old Navy survey is no longer available. Make sure you enter www.feedback4oldnavy.com in your browser instead to go to the Old Navy guest feedback survey.
Contact Old Navy
If you have other questions regarding the Old Navy survey, use the information below to get in touch with the company.
Recommended Survey Guide: Maurices Customer Satisfaction Survey