Since Old Navy is one of the largest family clothing retailers in the United States, it is important for them to stay connected to their customers. The Old Navy survey allows shoppers to share opinions on the product line, the customer service, and the store environment.
The customer satisfaction survey located at www.feedback4oldnavy.com is Old Navy’s way to collect customer feedback. Customers can participate whether they visited a store or shopped online. This article lists the instructions for accessing and completing the Old Navy feedback survey.
Old Navy Survey Prizes
Old Navy is anxious for customer feedback, and they guarantee that your comments and suggestions will be used to upgrade products and services. The reward for providing information to the company is that you become a part of their improvement process. This increases the chances that your future visits will be better.
In addition, Old Navy offers a 10% future shopping discount (and free shipping) to anyone who completes the Old Navy feedback survey. The discount is available both in-store and online. They hope that this encourages customers to buy from them at some point in the future.
In order to get the reward, you’ll have to write down the Old Navy 10% off survey code on your receipt, and show the receipt to the cashier, or use it when you order online. You cannot exchange the Old Navy survey code for 10% off for cash. You can only use it for purchasing Old Navy products.
Old Navy Survey Rules at www.feedback4oldnavy.com
Here is what you need to do to be eligible to take the Old Navy customer survey and get the 10% discount (+ free shipping) on Old Navy products:
- Complete the survey in its entirety.
- Make either an in-store or online purchase.
- Have your Old Navy receipt.
- Have your store number available to enter into the appropriate Old Navy customer feedback survey page.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Old Navy Survey Steps
The survey used to be operated by Survey4On, but that is no longer active. So, instead of the survey4on.com Old Navy survey, you’ll be taking the www.feedback4oldnavy.com survey, hosted by iperceptions.com.
First, you will need to check your receipt to determine whether or not it contains a survey invitation code. The Old Navy survey takes about five minutes to complete. If you decide to participate, just follow the steps listed below to complete the Old Navy survey and claim your reward.
- Go to the survey homepage at www.feedback4oldnavy.com.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey (English, French, or Spanish), and the country where you shopped at Old Navy.
- Enter the date of purchase, time of purchase, store number, transaction number, and register number.
- Confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, then check the “I am not a robot” box.
- Click Submit, then follow the instructions to rate your overall shopping experience.
- After you answer all the questions, note your Old Navy 10% off survey code. Write this code on your Old Navy receipt, and bring it with you on your next shopping trip to receive your discount, or use it when you shop online.
Old Navy Survey Help
The only piece of information you will need to take the survey is the store number printed on your Old Navy receipt. If you have trouble finding this, refer to the sample receipt printed on the first survey screen. If you have issues regarding the completion of the survey, you can contact Old Navy Customer Service online.
Contact Old Navy
If you have other questions regarding the Old Navy survey, use the information below to get in touch with the company.
By Phone – 1-800-OLD-NAVY (1.800.653.6289), 7 AM to 1 AM, ET
By Mail – Old Navy Customer Relations, 6007 Green Pointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125
Online – Customer Service
Via Social Media – Facebook and Twitter
Old Navy Store Locator
Recommended Survey Guide: Maurices Customer Satisfaction Survey