If you’ve visited a Gap store recently, you’ll have noticed that there is a survey code on your receipt. This code can be used to enter the Gap sweepstakes through the Gap customer survey. Simply complete the survey, and you’ll be entered to win any of their current prizes. In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to take the Gap survey. Every single step, resource link, and detail will be provided to you.
Gap Customer Survey Prizes
As a thank you for completing their customer survey and providing feedback, Gap is offering a code for 20% off any regular priced item. This code can be redeemed at a Gap store or through an online purchase. The code can only be used once. It cannot be stacked with other coupons, and it does not apply to already discounted items. Gift card balances may be used with this discount.
In order to use the code you will get at the end of the Gap customer survey, you need to write it down on your receipt, then present the receipt at any Gap store on your next visit. If you plan on using the code for online purchases, make sure to also register the code on your Gap receipt.
Gap Customer Survey Rules
To enter and be eligible to take the Gap survey, here are some of the rules that you need to be aware of:
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- The entry must be made in the country where you have made your purchase.
- You are not eligible if you are an employee or affiliate of Gap, or a family member of said employee or affiliate.
Gap Customer Survey Steps at www.survey4gap.com
The web page that hosts the Gap survey is https://feedback.iperceptions.com/Gap/123759. However, you can also find the Gap customer survey at www.survey4gap.com, from where you will be redirected to the survey. Follow these steps to take the survey:
- Make sure you have your Gap receipt available. Your receipt will contain various codes that you need to enter to begin the survey.
- Once you have your receipt, you can visit the survey page by going to www.survey4gap.com.
- Once you land on the page, you’ll be given options to start the process by choosing the country where you’ve made the purchase, as well as your preferred language.
- Fill out the date and time of your purchase, according to your receipt.
- Enter the proper store, transaction, and register numbers found on the Gap receipt.
- Confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Check the “I am not a robot” box.
- Click ‘Submit’ and you’ll start the survey process.
- Be sure to submit your name and contact information at the end of the survey to submit your entry. When you are given the Gap discount code, be sure to carefully write it down on your Gap receipt for future use.
Gap Customer Survey Help
Are you having trouble with the Gap customer survey? Here are some things that may help:
- If you are having issues with the page loading, make sure that you have cookies enabled. You may also have to disable your ad blocker to access the page.
- If the survey is not starting, make sure that you double check your Gap receipt to ensure you have the receipt numbers entered correctly.
- For proper entry, please make sure that you choose the correct location. Language options are also available for convenience.
- If none of these solutions are able to resolve your issue, visit the Gap customer service page.
If you want to contact Gap with questions about the Gap customer survey, here is a list of resources that may help:
Gap Customer Service Page
Gap Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap Mailing Address: Gap Customer Service
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Groveport, OH 43125
Gap Customer Service Phone Numbers: 800-427-7895 (US customers), 614-744-3907 (non-US customers)
Gap Facebook Page
Gap Twitter Page
Gap Instagram Page
If you want to ask questions or provide feedback regarding the Gap customer survey, please reach out to us in the comments section below.
Recommended Survey Guide: Old Navy Customer Feedback Survey