Providing you with bargains and the ultimate value for your dollar is Dollar Tree’s goal. The company operates over 13,000 stores internationally, and is on the Fortune 500 list. They have a lot to lose if you have a negative experience, so they seek your feedback regularly. Keep reading to learn the easiest way to provide feedback through the Dollar Tree customer satisfaction survey at www.dollartreefeedback.com. See how to enter the Dollar Tree sweepstakes for cash prizes as well.
Dollar Tree Survey Prizes
Dollar Tree wants to hear from you so that they can continue to provide you with the “best shopping experience possible.” This message is listed right on the homepage of the Dollar Tree customer survey. They reward you for your feedback by implementing your suggestions whenever possible.
They also make it attractive for you to complete the Dollar Tree survey by inviting you to enter their daily and weekly sweepstakes. You could win $1,000 in cash every day, or a variety of other instant prizes valued at $1,500 in giveaways weekly.
At the end of the Dollar Tree survey, you will be asked if you want to participate in the Dollar Tree sweepstakes. If you say yes, you will have to provide your contact information, so Dollar Tree can get in touch with you when they find out the Dollar Tree survey winners.
If you win, you will receive the prize in the currency of your country of residence (except for Honduras and the Republic of Korea, where the prized will be sent in US dollars). You will either get a cheque or a money order. You have the obligation to accept the prize as awarded, and you cannot transfer it to anyone else. You are also the one responsible for taxes.
You will be contacted via email or phone within 10 days of selection, and you must reply within another 10 days yourself. Once you get in contact with the company, you will get your prize within 60 days of the date of the draw.
Dollar Tree Sweepstakes Rules
There are a number of ways to qualify to enter the Dolar Tree sweepstakes, but there are a few rules you need to follow:
- You need to be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or the Republic of Korea.
- You need to be of legal age in your country or area of residence.
- You may not be employed by Dollar Tree, or any affiliate or subsidiary of the company.
- You may also not be related to, or be a household member, of any employee.
Though you need to have a survey invitation code on a recent purchase receipt to complete the Dollar Tree survey, you may enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase. Just mail your name, phone number, home address, and email address to Empathica Daily Sweepstakes, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40, New York, NY 10011.
For a more detailed list of rules, see the Official Rules page.
Dollar Tree Survey Steps at www.dollartreefeedback.com
If you choose to complete the survey, and have an invitation code, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Dollar Tree survey homepage at www.dollartreefeedback.com.
- Choose either English, Spanish, or French.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code found at the bottom of your receipt into the appropriate boxes, then click Next.
4. Rate your satisfaction with various aspects of your shopping experience at Dollar Tree by answering the series of questions provided.
5. Enter comments if you prefer.
6. Enter general demographics, and accept or decline the invitation to join the Dollar Tree Club.
7. Accept or decline the invitation to enter the Dollar Tree sweepstakes.
8. Provide personal contact information so that you can be contacted if you are one of the Dollar Tree survey winners.
Dollar Tree Survey Help
The Dollar Tree customer satisfaction survey instructions are very straightforward, and there is a receipt illustration to help you find the information you will need. However, if you have problems, you can call 1-877-530-8733 to speak with a Dollar Tree representative. You can also get help online by going to the Dollar Tree homepage and clicking on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page.
Contact Dollar Tree
The information below will help you get in touch with Dollar Tree if you have any questions regarding the www.dollartreefeedback.com survey.
By Phone – Customer service at 1-877-530-8733
Online – Official Website, Customer Help Center to ask questions about company operations or a particular store
Via Social Media – Facebook, Twitter
Dollar Tree Store Locator
Recommended Survey Guide: JC Penney Survey