Wawa is a chain of convenience stores currently located in a number of states along the east coast of the US. The company continues to upgrade using feedback from their Wawa survey. Customers who participate are eligible to enter the monthly Wawa sweepstakes. This article details the Wawa customer satisfaction survey steps and the prizes available.
Wawa Survey Prizes
Your reward for completing the Wawa survey is that your feedback is taken into account, contributing to the upgrades made in each Wawa store. The result is a positive experience each time you shop.
There is also a Wawa sweepstakes that you can enter once you finish answering the guest satisfaction survey questions. You can win one of $250 Wawa gift cards awarded in each state, or one of the $100 gift cards given by each store.
Wawa Survey Sweepstakes Rules at www.mywawavisit.com
The survey and sweepstakes are not always active. There are usually five Wawa sweepstakes per year, with drawings held about every other month. Winners are chosen by random drawing, and are notified by US mail. There are a few requirements that you must meet before participating in the Wawa sweepstakes.
- You need to check your Wawa receipt to determine if you received a survey invitation code.
- You also need to be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
Wawa Survey Steps
The message on the Wawa survey homepage expresses the company’s appreciation for your time, and reminds you to answer all questions as honestly as possible. You will be asked to enter some key information before proceeding to the actual questions. Follow the steps below to complete the Wawa Nutrition survey.
1. Open the survey homepage at www.mywawavisit.com.
2. English is the default language, but you can change the language to Spanish by clicking on the “Espanol” link at the bottom of the survey homepage.
3. Enter the survey code and store number from your Wawa receipt, and click the “Start” button.
4. Choose your satisfaction level with your overall shopping experience and specific aspects like availability of products, customer service, and store environment.
5. Provide your contact information accurately to enter the sweepstakes.
Wawa Survey Help
The survey is designed as a rating scale, and the instructions on each screen are very straightforward. The survey invitation code and the store number are both found on your purchase receipt, so refer to that before you begin the Wawa survey.
If you have issues, you can contact a customer service representative at 1.800.444.9292. You can also contact your local store by using the “Find a Wawa” link on the top left-hand side of the Wawa homepage.