Walgreens is currently giving their customers a chance to win their monthly cash grand prize in return for completing the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey. This page will provide all the information you need to know about their survey, including the prizes, rules, action steps for completion, and more. We will also provide all the resources you need to participate and possibly win the grand prize offered by the Walgreens survey.
Walgreens Survey Prizes
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes, where you have the chance to win a check for $3,000. There is a single winner each month, so you can enter for a chance to win the grand prize every single month. Walgreens has been running this sweepstakes for several years now, and have had many winners.
The Walgreens grand prize will be awarded to you in the form of a check, and you cannot transfer it, substitute it, or exchange it. If you won, you will be contacted by phone about 14 days after the drawing to verify your mailing address. Then, you will be notified by mail about 7 days after the verification.
Walgreens Sweepstakes Rules
To participate in the Walgreens sweepstakes, you must meet several requirements. Here is the full list.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must be a legal US resident.
- You must not be an employee of Walgreens.
- Immediate family members living in the same household of a Walgreens employee are not eligible.
- You must reply to the phone call and follow up mail if you are chosen as the winner. Failure to do so means that you’ll forfeit your prize.
Walgreens Survey Steps at www.walgreenslistens.com
To take the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey, follow these steps:
- Take a look at your Walgreens receipt to see if you’ve been given a survey number and password to participate.
- Visit www.walgreenslistens.com to access the survey page and start the process.
- Enter the survey code, password, and time of visit into the website forms. The time of visit is on the top right of your receipt, while the survey code and password are at the bottom.
- Press ‘Start’ to begin the survey and answer questions about the experience you recently had with Walgreens. It may take a couple of minutes to complete the survey.
- Make sure you input the correct personal and contact information at the end of the Walgreens survey.
You can also enter the Walgreen sweepstakes by calling 1-800-219-7451 and taking the automated customer satisfaction survey, or by mailing your name, complete address, age, and daytime and evening telephone numbers at: [Current month] [Current year] Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7607 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006. Your personal information should be written on a 3″x5″ piece of paper.
Walgreens Survey Help
While completing the survey is pretty simple, there may be some problems that you’ll encounter. Here are several to take note of and their accompanying solutions.
- If the survey doesn’t let you start due to incorrect codes, double check your receipt to make sure you’ve entered the correct numbers.
- If you have trouble accessing the website, try the accessibility friendly version of the site.
If you need to contact Walgreens for any kind of help, especially help related to the Walgreens survey, here are some resources that may help you.
Walgreens Customer Service Help Center
Walgreens Store Locator
Walgreens Contact Us Page
Walgreens General Information Phone Number: 1-800-925-4733
Walgreens Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-250-5823
Walgreens Mailing Address: ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens Facebook Page
Walgreens Twitter Page
If you have any questions about the Walgreens customer satisfaction survey, or you want to share your experience with us, leave us a comment down below.
Recommended Survey Guide: Publix Survey