Thorntons Chocolates began in 1911 as a single sweetshop in Sheffield, England. That single shop became a success by understanding and catering to customer needs. Today, the company operates over 200 locations and supports widespread online ordering. Thorntons offers a variety of chocolates, toffee, fudge, and novelty products, and strives to provide customers with a positive experience each time they shop. To stay competitive and in touch with customer needs, they offer a customer experience survey. This article details the steps to follow to complete the Thorntons survey and claim your future discount.
Thorntons Survey Prizes
The survey gives you an opportunity to communicate your suggestions, so that the company can make improvements to their products and services. By using your feedback, Thorntons can meet your needs more effectively. As an added incentive for survey participants, the company provides a voucher worth 20% off any purchase made during a future store visit.
Thorntons Survey Rules at survey.thorntons.co.uk
The requirements for claiming your prize are simple. Everyone who answers all the survey questions receives the discount voucher as a reward. There is no sweepstakes or drawing. However, there are some rules to follow to use this voucher.
- You must provide answers to all survey questions.
- You must print the voucher that appears on your screen at the end of the survey.
- You can only use one voucher per purchase and cannot combine it with other offers.
- The voucher must be redeemed in a store and is not valid for online purchases.
Thorntons Survey Steps
It makes sense to take a few minutes to complete the Thorntons customer experience survey, because it is an easy way to claim your prize. The survey is located on two different sites and you can gain access to it by following the steps below.
- Open the survey homepage at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- Choose whether you made your purchase in a store or online.
- Click Next. (You can proceed through each screen using the Next button.)
- Indicate which store you visited or what technology you used.
- Rate the various aspects of your shopping experience, particularly the customer service and the ease of using the website.
- Provide some personal information.
- Print your voucher when it appears on your screen.
Thorntons Survey Help
Thorntons encourages your opinions and provides contact options that you can find on their website. Here are some of those options.
Thorntons Customer Service Phone Number: +44 (0)845 121 1911, Local 0345 121 1911*, International +44 1773 526444
Thorntons E-mail: Form
Thorntons FAQ Page
Thorntons Website Issues
Thorntons Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
Recommended Survey Guide: DeBrand Fine Chocolates Survey