The competition among drugstores in North America is fierce. With that in mind, Rite Aid, which is among the largest drugstore chains, has instituted a Rite Aid survey called the Voice of the Customer. With this tool, they provide every shopper with the opportunity to voice opinions on products, services, and the shopping environment.
If you have made a purchase at Rite Aid, you can use this article to learn the steps to complete the Rite Aid survey, the rewards you can gain, and the resources you can use if you need help.
Rite Aid Survey Prizes
Rite Aid understands that, if you are a happy and satisfied shopper, you will be a loyal and repeat customer. They want to hear your opinions, and they reward you for them by using your suggestions to upgrade the variety of their products, the quality of their customer service, and the environment in each store.
They also sponsor a Rite Aid sweepstakes where you can win a monthly grand prize of $1,000 in cash, or one of ten $100 cash prizes.
Rite Aid Sweepstakes Rules at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 18 years of age to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Employees of the Rite Aid corporation or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter.
- Family or household members of employees are also not eligible to win.
- You can enter the sweepstakes by mail without making a purchase. Send the required information to Rite Aid ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
- For a complete set of rules, click on the “Sweepstakes Rules” link at the bottom of the survey homepage.
Rite Aid Survey Steps
The Rite Aid customer survey is designed to give you the opportunity to share your feedback about your overall shopping experience. Follow the steps below to complete the survey.
1. Go to the Rite Aid survey homepage at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
2. Choose your language by clicking on either the “English” or “Espanol” box.
3. In the first box, enter the cashier code without the # sign. This can be found at the top of your Rite Aid receipt.
4. In the second series of boxes, enter the 16-digit survey code which can be found at the bottom of your receipt.
5. Click “Next”.
6. Follow the instructions to respond to the questions, and then answer YES and provide contact details if you wish to enter the Rite Aid sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Survey Help
If you have trouble finding the required information from your Rite Aid receipt, use the image of a receipt that is on the survey screen to help you locate the cashier number and the survey code. You can also contact your specific store directly by using the “Store Locator” link in the menu bar at the top of the Rite Aid homepage.
Contact Rite Aid
Online – Contact Us – to send an email or begin a live chat; FAQ page – for general information
By Phone – 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243)
Via Social Media – Become a follower on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube