The Denmark based Lego Group is best known for the manufacturing of plastic interlocking toys that give children the opportunity to be creative. The company also operates a number of retail stores, and has even built amusement parks. Lego stays in touch with their customers through the Lego survey.
To provide feedback, read this article to learn the steps to complete the Lego store feedback survey, and the prize you can win in the Lego sweepstakes.
Lego Survey Prizes
Lego collects your comments and opinions, and puts your constructive suggestions into practice. Your reward for completing the Lego survey is that you are a part of the company’s improvement process, and get to see your ideas in action.
Since Lego is anxious to hear from you, they provide an added incentive. Once you answer all the questions, you are entered into a monthly drawing, where you can win a free Lego set worth up to $80. All you need to do is enter the Lego sweepstakes.
Lego Survey Sweepstakes Rules at legosurvey.com/storesurvey
There are not many rules to enter the Lego sweepstakes, but there are some requirements you need to meet to complete the survey.
- You need to have made a recent purchase at Lego and be ready to enter the required information on the Lego customer satisfaction survey homepage. You can find this information on your receipt, but if you do not have one, you can still check the box to begin the survey without it.
- You also need to be at least 18 years of age. If you are underage and want to enter the Lego sweepstakes, just ask a parent for help completing the survey.
Lego Survey Steps
There are two different URL’s for the Lego survey. Each takes you to a different survey homepage. One of them is to review the overall experience at a Lego store, while the other one focuses on reviewing the Lego products. Follow the instructions on each screen to answer the questions, and click “Next” to proceed through the Lego survey screens.
1. To participate in the Lego survey, open the survey homepage at either www.lego.com/storesurvey or www.legosurvey.com/product.
2. For the first site, enter the survey code which can be found on your register receipt. Click on the “Next” button.
3. For the second site, enter the 4 or 5-digit set number which can be found either on the box or on the front page of the building instructions. Click on the “Let’s Go” button.
4. Answer questions about your overall shopping experience and the quality of the product you purchased.
5. Provide some personal contact information to enter the Lego sweepstakes.
Lego Survey Help
If you need technical assistance, click on the “Survey Help” link at the bottom of the survey homepage to send a question to a company representative.