There are approximately 300 Kids Foot Locker stores across the United States. The stores specialize in footwear and a variety of athletic clothing for kids. These stores are relatively new in their field, so they rely on the Kids Foot Locker survey to determine how well they are performing.
They are anxious for you to help them by completing the company’s online customer satisfaction survey. This article explains how to provide feedback, and the steps to take to claim your Kids Foot Locker discount coupon.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Prizes
The company requests your honest feedback so that they can use this information to improve their products, customer service, and the overall environment in each store. When you share your thoughts and comments, you participate in the company’s upgrade process, and your ultimate reward is a better shopping experience each time you visit.
In addition, Kids Foot Locker offers another incentive. Each person who completes the survey is offered a $10 discount on any future purchase of $50 or more. To claim the discount, write the Kinds Foot Locker validation code you get at the end of the survey on the receipt. Then, show the receipt to the cashier.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rules at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
There are a few requirements you need to meet to participate in the survey:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- You need to make a purchase from Kids Foot Locker, so that you will have the information required to begin the survey.
- The $10 discount that you receive may be used either online or in person, but may only be used once. It must also be used before the expiration date listed on the Kids Foot Locker coupon.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Steps
Kids Foot Locker wants your honest comments about your most recent shopping experience. The Kids Foot Locker customer satisfaction survey is designed to allow you to rate their products and services. To participate in the survey, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the survey homepage at kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
2. Choose your language by clicking either English or Spanish, and click “Next”.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Help
The survey should take less than ten minutes to complete. The instructions are straightforward, so that you can proceed through each screen easily. However, if you have issues, you can call customer service at 800-991-6684. You can also contact your specific store. For location details, use the Find a Store button on the right side of the Kids Foot Locker homepage.