Welcome to the Denny’s Listens guest satisfaction survey guide. Here you will find everything you need to know about the survey at www.dennylistens.com, how to give your feedback as a customer, any requirements necessary for the sweepstakes and what rewards you are entitled to. We will describe every step and provide links you may need along the way.
Denny’s Listens Prizes
The prize for participating in the Denny’s Listens guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes is either $1,000 USD, $1,000 CAD, £1,000, DKK 8000 or €1,000, given in the form of a check or money order. This depends on the country in which you take the survey at www.dennyslistens.com. This prize will be given daily to a new winner.
Denny’s Sweepstakes Rules
To participate in the Denny’s Listens Sweepstakes Rules, there are a few requirements. These are:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America including The District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, Canada, The United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or the Republic of Korea.
- Must be over the age of majority in your country.
- Must have a receipt from Denny’s with an invitation to the www.dennylistens.com survey printed on it.
- Must not work for Denny’s.
- Must not have an immediate family member or member of your household as an employee of Denny’s.
Denny’s Listens Survey Steps
To make sure you complete the survey correctly, the steps are outlined in order:
1. Visit the Denny’s Listens survey page, www.dennyslistens.com. Or write the survey address on your receipt.
2. Select your language. The options are English, Spanish, or French.
4. Select the option that corresponds to the number of digits in your code; the options are either a 4-digit code or more than 4 digits.
5. Fill out every question asked in the survey about your most recent Denny’s visit.
6. Answer any questions about personal details such as phone number, address, full name, etc., so that you are properly entered into the sweepstakes.
Denny’s Listens Survey Help
While there should not be any issues with the survey, occasionally customers may input the wrong code. There should not be any spaces, dashes, or hyphens in your code. If they are included, type the code into the space without the spaces, dashes, or hyphens and that should clear up any errors. This is also explained on the page itself when you go to type in your code.
Denny’s Call Center: 800-773-6697
Feel free to reach out to Denny’s social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.