Welcome to the Dollar General survey guide. If you looked at your Dollar Store receipt, or seen the promotions in one of their stores, you’ll have learned about their survey sweepstakes. In this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know to about the survey, from the prizes, rules, eligibility, to the instructions. We’ll describe every single detail you need to know to participate, and provide all the necessary links you might need.
Dollar General Survey Prizes
As their thank you for submitting your feedback, Dollar General enters you in a sweepstakes to win their monthly giveaway prize. They are giving away a $100 Dollar General gift card to every winner.
The prize will be given away to ten lucky winners every week. You can enter their sweepstakes once a week, which means that you’ll have many chances to win a prize. The sweepstakes includes a total of 400 prizes, which amount to a $40,000 value.
Dollar General Sweepstakes Rules
To enter and be eligible for the Dollar General sweepstakes, here are some of the rules that you need to be aware of:
- You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- The sweepstakes is only available to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- You can enter through their online survey by submitting the unique code on your Dollar General store receipt.
- You may also enter through a mail-in entry without purchase.
- You are not eligible if you are an employee or affiliate of Dollar General, or a family member of an employee or affiliate.
Dollar General Survey Steps at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
In order to take the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have your Dollar General receipt. Your receipt will contain a survey code which you will need to enter in the survey.
- Once you have your receipt, visit the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey by accessing www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Once you land on the page, input the time and store number in the first two empty fields.
- For field number three, look at your receipt and find the section called “Survey Code.” You’ll find a 15-digit code that you will need to enter in the field.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin filling out the series of questions about your experience at Dollar General.
- Be sure to submit your name and contact information at the end of the survey to submit your entry.
Dollar General Survey Help
Are you having trouble with the Dollar General survey? Here are some pointers that may help:
- If you are having trouble viewing the survey page, try the accessibility friendly version.
- If the survey won’t start after you’ve completed the forms, double check your receipt to make sure that you have gotten the store number and survey code right.
- If there are any other problems that cannot be resolved, visit their customer support page. You can browse their FAQs and find the answers you are looking for.
- You can find a complete list of the Sweepstakes Rules and Sweepstakes Winners on the survey page as well.
Contact Dollar General
If you want to contact Dollar General directly, here are several resources that will help:
Dollar General Online Support Page
Dollar General Email Address: email@example.com
Dollar General Customer Service Phone Numbers: 1-877-463-1553, 1-800-678-9258
Dollar General Facebook Page
Dollar General Twitter Page
We encourage you to reach out to Dollar General if you have any questions or feedback. You can also leave us a comment below to share your thoughts on the Dollar General survey.
Recommended Survey Guide: Dollar Tree Survey