In this article, you will find a Starbucks survey guide. Here, you will find everything you need to know about the MyStarbucksVisit survey at www.mystarbucksvisit.com, as well as information about what the Starbucks customer experience survey is about, what the prizes and perks are, and any requirements necessary to take the survey, as well as what to do if you run into trouble with it.
MyStarbucksVisit Survey Prizes
The prize for the MyStarbucksVisit survey is a freebie you get in exchange for your feedback. Typically, just for taking the survey, you are given a free beverage. At the end of the survey, you will be assigned a validation code, which you should write on your Starbucks receipt. You can take this into your local Starbucks shop and redeem it. Remember, however, that it is only good for 30 days after you take the survey.
This prize cannot be exchanged for money, as it is simply a reward that the company chooses to give out to any customers that have taken the time to complete their customer experience survey and help them improve their business and products.
MyStarbucksVisit Survey Rules
To participate in the MyStarbucksVisit questionnaire, you must meet a few simple requirements. These are:
- You must have a valid Starbucks receipt with the survey invitation from no further than 14 days prior to your purchase.
- If you do not have a recent receipt, the only other way you may enter is if you have a Starbucks Rewards Account. Note that a Starbucks Rewards Account is not necessary to take this survey, so long as you have a receipt.
- Be a resident of The United States of America or Canada.
MyStarbucksVisit Survey Steps at mystarbucksvisit.com
To access and take the survey, you will need to follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Starbucks survey site.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Enter the survey code found on your Starbucks receipt.
- Answer all survey questions.
- Answer any questions pertaining to personal information such as full name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Write down your Starbucks survey free drink validation code on your receipt.
Note: At this time, the Starbucks customer experience survey is no longer available. The company will most likely put out a new survey in the future, and when that happens, we will make sure to let you know.
MyStarbucksVisit Survey Help
There are not many things that can go wrong with the Starbucks survey, since it is so straightforward and easy to take. However, you may run into some trouble if you type in the survey code wrong. Sometimes, customers get O, the letter, and 0, the number, mixed up, or add spaces into the code. If you do run into trouble with your code, Starbucks has a customer service page set up for questions and concerns from the customers.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the MyStarbucksVisit survey, please feel free to contact Starbucks with your queries.
Starbucks Customer Service Page
Starbucks Contact Page
Starbucks Customer Service Line: 800-782-7282
Starbucks Customer Service Mailing Office: PO Box 6363, Dover, DE 19905-6363
Starbucks Twitter Page
Starbucks Facebook Page
Recommended Survey Guide: Dunkin Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey